Sunday, June 11, 2006

Saturday

I'll share a slice of my life. On Saturday, I ...

-- Spoke to S via phone about studying for the LSAT; he said he will definitely take it in the fall.

-- Sat alone at the dining room table for a long time. I was depressed, and couldn't concentrate on the letter I was drafting.

-- Ate lunch with J and E at Fiddler's Hearth. I had Bangers and Mash, and a Coke with a slice of lime.

-- Took a walk around campus, and ran into Bill Kelley at the Grotto. He currently serves as Deputy White House Counsel, but he used to be a law prof at Notre Dame. I'm pretty sure he could not remember my name, but that's okay ... I take solace in the fact that I can say my former teacher works at the White House. I think that's super cool even though I am not a Republican.

-- Did research on sentencing law in Michigan for an article I'm writing.

-- Watched a chipmunk scurry across the parking lot as I walked to the mailbox.

-- Walked past V without saying "hello" as he planted flowers. I am tired of always greeting him first, and then having him reluctantly say "hi." Sorry V ... today you get the middle finger. I'm tired of the passive-aggressive shit. And quit looking into my living room through the window.

-- Killed a spider that was crawling on my pants as I sat on the couch.

-- Got into an argument where I started yelling and stabbing the table with my index finger for emphasis.

-- Ate chicken & garlic pizza for dinner as I watched the last episode of Big Love.

So there you have it ... a slice from my life, labeled Saturday, June 10, 2006.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wikkid Person said...

Very non-theoretical. Actual, even. Cool to get a glimpse like that. Some blogs get all abstract for too long.

7:26 PM  
Blogger paula said...

thanks--that was good..

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home