Friday, January 19, 2007

Important Things

We should fully embrace the things that are important to us. Unless, of course, those things are unhealthy. If there is a person, a project, or a hobby that is important to you, you should devote some time to it this weekend. Doing this will make your life a little better, and possibly give you some much needed clarity. If everything in your life is already going well, you can probably extend the life of the "happy season" by devoting time to something you find important.

This weekend, I will spend time writing because my writing is important to me. It seems to make me a better person. I'm not sure how that works, but I believe it is true. I hope that you will take some time this weekend to do something, anything, that you find meaningful and important. Be sure to tell me what your important thing was for the weekend (if you feel like it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home